Adscanner is a startup powerhouse in the smart-tech industry segment. We are developing addressable TV ecosystems and leading the way to setting a world standard in data-driven TV advertising.
AdScanner’s solutions are based on our own, in-house developed AI and big data algorithms that enable a wide spectrum of marketing and data solutions. The application ranges from the synchronization of TV and digital advertising, optimization of programming schemes and campaign effectiveness to completely new addressable TV campaigns. Our solutions are used by more than 50 clients in 5 European countries from various groups such as advertisers, regulatory bodies, TV companies, media agencies and telecom operators.
We are always working on something new, a new feature, new integrations, new data flows so we need your help in satisfying our growing market needs.
We are looking System Architect who will provide technical leadership to our development teams and help coordinate the technical delivery of advanced solutions. We are looking for a person who:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- has vast experience in database design and working with complex PL/SQL schemas (PostgreSQL preferred)
- has deep understanding and hands-on experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- has experience in designing web services
- understands network layer
- doesn’t have a problem focusing on details but is also capable seeing the bigger picture
- is a great team player who understands team dynamics
- is a „out-of-the-box“ thinker and resourceful problem solver, adaptable to changes
- is well organized and handles multitasking easily
- has advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Bonus points on:
- Participation in open-source projects
- University degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics
- Your job is to define architecture strategy for the products and monitor their implementation
- You work on highly scalable product hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure
- You know how to define tasks and give high-level effort estimates
- You work with other teams and provide support in backlog refinement and planning
- You are able to present your solutions in front of clients
- Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing team
- Diverse and challenging projects
- Renowned clients and diverse partner’s network
- Software development with the latest technologies
- Contributing to open-source community
- Competitive salaries and benefits plan
- Flexible hours and working arrangements (semi-remote)
- Subsidized kindergartens if you have kids
- We don’t just hand you your gear, you have a say
- Variety of snacks & drinks on the house
- Chance to grow with us and play a leading role in our success story
We've created a culture of collaboration, flexibility, and independence and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team as we continue to revolutionize the TV ecosystem.
If you believe you can fit in with the misfits, send a ping our way!